Back in June I decided to warp my loom with some cotton to weave some tea towels. To say the warping did not go well would be the understatement of the century. It was a nightmare. The unmercerized cotton behaved horribly, one chain turning into dreadlocks as I took it off the warping board. I tried to save it but finally cried Uncle and went with just the chain that was behaving. Sort of. Finally started weaving what will now likely be dish cloths on the weekend. Though, I’m also mulling perhaps seaming the five yards of fabric I’ll end up with and turning it into some sort of kimono style jacket. Stay tuned. I do like this pattern…

20110725-090853.jpg

Advertisements